FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 75$
WHY WE HAVE THE NO.1 POSTURE CORRECTOR
93% of customers reported that our Posture Corrector is extremely useful for everyday use, and has significantly improved their posture.
Whilst 35% followed up with a message expressing how the Posture Corrector has positively impacted their physical and mental health, with reduced muscle discomfort and boosted confidence.
Everyone can have and deserves good posture!
BECOME ONE OF OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
“This posture corrector instantly made me feel more confident. I’ve been wearing it for almost 2 weeks now, and even my friends have commented on my improved posture.”
- Improves health, appearance & confidence – A good posture makes you look good and more attractive. It inspires confidence, power and can even make you look a half a stone lighter and can add an inch or more to your height.
- Can help alleviate stress & depression – Physical therapists have concluded that your poor posture can put you in a lousy mood and make you feel more stressed.
- Reduces back, shoulder & neck pain – Poor posture produces tension and muscle tightness that results in all sorts of pains, a good posture prevents this tension and tightness from building up.
- Boosts mood & energy levels – Feel better, happier and generally improve your life with a good posture. Standing up straight and opening your body up makes a bigger difference than you might think.
- Improves breathing & focus – Bad posture can severely affect your breathing and lung capacity. When you slouch frequently, your frontal muscles and tendons shorten; which reduces your capacity to take deep breaths.
- Lightweight & Durable – Our Posture Corrector is made of premium, high-quality, breathable, lightweight and durable materials.
- Simple & Effective – Our Posture Corrector is very easy to use, you can simply get it on and off by yourself without requiring help.
- Discreet & Comfortable Under Clothing – Designed to be discreet, so our Posture Corrector can be worn on a daily basis at home, work, the gym, and at any social event. No one will even know you have it on. The Posture Corrector features flexible and soft straps that won’t dig into your underarms hurting your skin or causing any discomfort, like similar products can!
- Suitable for All – Posture Corrector fits comfortably and is adjustable. We provide 3 different sizes, that allow you to find the perfect fit for your body.
Why you need our Posture Corrector
Poor posture can be detrimental to health! If you are in front of a screen for gaming or even at work, chances are you suffer from slouching and poor posture. Even athletes can suffer from this due to muscle imbalances.
It is said that body language is 80% of communication. And healthy correct posture communicates confidence. Studies show that men and women who have better posture, get more job interviews! More studies also show that people with great posture get 3x more dates than people who slouch!
The Posture Corrector is not about a temporary fix. When your body adjusts to wearing our Posture Corrector, muscle memory will form so that even when taking it off, your body will naturally adjust to its newer and healthier posture.
The Posture Corrector fits comfortably and is adjustable to all body types. It firmly pulls the shoulders back, eliminating the “rounding” of shoulders which cause unhealthy poor posture. The lightweight but firm material is made of breathable material which means you can wear it all day for maximum effect. Even under clothing!
Additionally, our Posture Corrector is amazing for helping athletes maintain proper form while working out to also help prevent injuries. Look confident, feel confident and be healthier!
So whether you are male or female, athlete or gamer, our Posture Corrector is a must.
Increase your confidence
People with good posture are said to be confident, more successful, healthier, and more capable individuals.
The slump-over position can easily shut you down and your brain won’t work as well. You can’t think clearly. Thus, when you shift your posture, your performance will be greatly affected.
Studies* have found that individuals reported a mathematical problem was easier when sat up straight in comparison to the participants that did not focus on maintaining a good posture. They were less intimidated by the experience.
It makes total sense because when you curl to the middle, you’re getting into a defensive posture. You’re telling your body that you’re seeing a threat.
When you slump, you’re telling your subconscious self that you’re not safe. The more you feel unsafe, the more difficult to concentrate on and solve a problem.
*Erik Peper, Richard Harvey, Lauren Mason, I-Mei Lin. (2018). Do better in math: How your body posture may change stereotype threat response.
Reduce Back and Neck Pain
Good posture is the proper alignment of your spine, head, and neck when you are standing or sitting. This avoids undue strain on your back muscles which can result in aches or spasms*.
When you have correct posture while standing, the weight of your upper body is evenly distributed between the front and rear portions of each foot while walking. This then helps prevent extra pressure on only one leg while walking or running, which is beneficial for your leg muscles and bones.
While seated, good posture prevents too much weight on only one side of your buttocks and thighs. This is good for the muscles and your blood circulation as well.
*Posture – Physiopedia (n.d., physio-pedia.com)
Take a tape measurer (or string if you don’t have one), and measure the circumference of your chest from right under the armpits going all the way around.
Small: 70-80cm (chest size), 30-50kg (weight)
Medium: 81-90cm (chest size), 51-70kg (weight)
Large: 91-105cm (chest size), 71-90kg (weight)
Extra Large: 106-120cm (chest size), 91-120kg (weight)
Question: Will this weaken my back muscles?
Answer: No it will not! Our posture corrector is not made out of super stiff material that will keep your posture locked in place like a cement vest, nor is that even healthy. Our posture corrector is an aid that helps your muscles maintain the correct posture, acting as a constant reminder to your and your muscles that keep your posture straight. Your muscles will develop over time to maintain it.
Question: Will this pinch my arms/shoulders?
Answer: No, unless you are wearing the posture corrector incorrectly. If you experience pinching either you are wearing it too tight or you are slouching your shoulders into the posture corrector too much. Loosen the straps to your comfort level and pull those shoulders back! That’s the beauty of our Posture Corrector, if you are slouching, it will become uncomfortable, forcing you to keep your shoulders back to regain comfort. It is the perfect way to strengthen your muscles to develop long term healthy posture.
Question: What size is right for me?
Answer: Our product comes in medium and large sizes. With specially designed stretchable materials and straps, it can be adjusted to all body types, men or women. Choose medium size for adult body weights up to 170 pounds (77kg). Choose large size for body weights between 171 pounds (78kg) and 250 pounds (113kg).
Question: Can women wear this too?
Answer: Yes! It’s specially designed to fit around male and female physiques.
Question: How long can I wear it?
Answer: Your body will not be used to the new posture, so it will take time. Stop wearing it as soon as it becomes uncomfortable; take a break and wear it again. We recommend not wearing it to sleep. Most of our customers achieve great success wearing it 2-4 hours at a time.
Question: Can I wear it under my shirt?
Answer: Yes! Our Posture Corrector is designed to be sleek so that it fits undershirts or clothing, so you can be wearing it in public without people noticing. But for maximum comfort, consider wearing it over the clothing.